Admission Procedure :
Through Common Entrance Examination held by any university as per the directives of state Government/university.
Candidates are required to submit “Admission Form” attached at the end of this prospectus. Admission is offered strictly on the merit basis through entrance examination and counseling decision of Lucknow University in B.Ed.
Eligibility- 50% marks in graduation/ post graduation for General and OBC students and 45% marks for SC/ST students.
Awarding Body- Lucknow University
Duration- Two years.
D.El.Ed. or (B.T.C).-
Eligibility- 50% marks in graduation/ post graduation for General and OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
Awarding Body- Recognized By NCTE & Affiliated to SCERT & DIET Lucknow
Duration- Two years
Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of Admission
- Color photo (passport size),
- Complete Admission form,
- All Document
- Allotment Letter
- Fees payment in full upon joining college,
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration certificate (original)
- 3 sets of photocopies of mark sheets & certificates of previous examinations
- Income certificate
- Domicile Certificate for scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Notary gap Certificate in Stamp paper
- One I.D. proof
- 1 notary stamp paper of Rs. 10/- each.
Ragging Free Zone
- Ragging is banned in the institution.
- Students have to give respect to management, Principal, Faculty & others Employees of the college.
- Students have to come in the prescribed uniform.
- Students have to pay their fees in time.
- Management & the Principal has the power to cancel the admission of the students who indulge in indiscipline.